Mares Puck Pro+ Dive Computer Summary
The scuba diving computer Puck Pro + is the evolution of the previous model Puck Pro. Ultra flat design for a perfect fit. It can handle multi-blend dives with up to two Nitrox blends (21-99%). The logbook is guaranteed for 35 hours with a 5-second sampling rate dive profile. It can be used in the depth gauge mode with resettable average depth and using the stopwatch.
Mares Puck Pro+ Dive Computer Description
– Super Intuitive, Easy-to-Use, Full-Featured RGBM Nitrox Computer, Larger-Display in Slimmer-Design, Upgradeable Firmware & Multi-Gas Capability.
– Precision Stopwatch, Special Function Modes Air, Nitrox & Bottom Time, , Durable Metal Button, Upgraded Interface, Precautionary Programs Setting, Ascent Rate Indicator and Ascent Rate Digital Indicator.
– Plan Mode, Backlighting, Log Book, 3-Level Salinity, Fresh Water Setting, Sea Water Setting, Aquarium Salinity Setting, Residual Nitrogen Memory Reset, Quartz Clock Movement.
– User-Replaceable CR 2450 Lithium-Ion Battery, Fully Altitude Adjustable to 12,100′ (3,700m) Memory Capacity 36 Hours, Superior Display Readability, Mineral Glass Crystal.
– 492′ (150m) Depth Rating, Power Indicators, Audible Alarms, Watch, Date and Temperature Displays, 12/24 Hour Formats, Two-Different Gas Mixtures During-Single-Dive, Metric or Imperial Units of Measure.
More Info: Mares Puck Pro+ Dive Computer
|Dimensions||16.7 × 13.7 × 13.4 cm|
Black/Black, Black/White, Blue/Black, Grey/Black, Lilac/Black, White/Black