Mares 25XR – CR Full Tec Regulator Set Summary
The Mares 25XR-CR regulator has the ideal features for mounting it on a double tank. Compact and sturdy, and with outlets on one side only, a unique positioning is defined. Ideal not only for double tank but also for extended range divers using a single tank. The Second Stage CR is a high performance regulator, specifically designed for cave diving. It can be opened underwater for cleaning and easily reassembled.
Availability: Out of stock
Mares 25XR – CR Full Tec Regulator Set Description
Mares has developed the 25XR underwater regulator to mainly meet the needs of divers using the twin tank. Its compact size makes it usable also by extended range divers for assembling it on the single tank. The first stage immediately strikes any technical diver’s eye, due to the presence of Lp and HP outputs positioned on one side only. Indeed, this model was created to have an assigned position; inside the kit, a first stage will be positioned on the right and the other on the left. The hose exits are positioned so that they fall behind the diver during assembly. This feature makes it ideal for cave diving or in environments with limited passages. This second stage boasts a very aggressive look, and uses the mesh grid system to optimize the inlet and outlet water flows.
This set includes:
• 2 DR second stages
• 2 25XR first stages
• 2 hoses (60 cm – 210 cm)
• 1 elastic collar
• 1 carabiner
The key featrures of the complete 25XR-CR Technical Set are:
• High performance second stage
• Stable flow without excessive positive breathing pressure (VAD – Vortex Assisted Design)
• Slightly negative buoyancy
• The new design of the mesh grid disperses the flow of water over the membrane, drastically reducing self-delivery
• Easy to purge
• Innovative Miflex hose in carbon/titanium coated with polyurethane:
• High resistance to cuts, abrasions, explosions and UV rays – less buoyancy
• Flexible and comfortable
• Meets the respiratory effort requirements of EN250 and NORSOK U-101 at a depth of 320 m at a respiratory rate of 62.5 l/min using a mixture of 1.6% oxygen in helium (as per NORSOK U-101 standard).